IFB 17 L Solo Microwave Oven 17PM MEC 1
IFB 17 L Solo Microwave Oven is one great appliance for those that are trying to find something small but functional. This would be perfect for your space-saving kitchen area. Should you have to store and bring it out only when used, then this model is great for you. It’s designed to be lightweight and portable. A new dining experience to the table. With Flexi power levels, change power levels during cooking programs no end.
17L Capacity: Suitable for bachelors & small families
Solo: are often used for reheating, defrosting and cooking
Warranty: 1 year on product and three years on Magnetron and Cavity
Control: Jog Dials that are easy to use with an extended life
Special features: 3 auto cook menu options
1. Close up the oven and take away the facility plug from the wall socket before cleaning.
2. Keep the within of the oven clean. When food splatters liquids adhere to oven walls, wipe with a damp cloth. Mild detergent may be used if the oven gets very dirty. Avoid the use of spray and other harsh cleaners as they may stain, streak or dull the door surface.
3. The outside surfaces should be cleaned with a damp cloth. To prevent damage to the operating parts inside the oven, water should not be allowed to seep into the ventilation openings.
4. Wipe the door and window on each side, the door seals and adjacent parts frequently with a damp cloth to remove
any spills or spatters. Do not use abrasive cleaner.
5. Don’t allow the instrument panel to become wet. Clean with a soft, damp cloth. When cleaning the control panel, leave the oven door open to prevent oven from accidentally turning on.
6. If steam accumulates inside or around the outside of the oven door, wipe with a soft cloth. This may occur when the microwave is operated under high humidity condition. And it is normal.
7. It’s occasionally necessary to get rid of the glass tray for cleaning. Wash the tray in warm sudsy water or during a dishwasher.
8. The roller ring and oven floor should be cleaned regularly to avoid excessive noise. Simply wipe rock bottom surface of the oven with mild detergent. The roller ring could also be washed in mild sudsy water or dishwasher. When removing the roller ring from the cavity floor for cleaning, make certain to replace in the proper position.
9. Remove odours from your oven by combining a cup of water with the juice and skin of 1 lemon during a deep microwaveable bowl, microwave for five minutes. Wipe thoroughly and dry with a soft cloth.
10. When it becomes necessary to exchange the oven light, please consult a dealer to possess it replaced.
11. The oven should be cleaned regularly and any food deposits removed. Failure to take care of the oven during a clean condition could lead on to deterioration of the surface that would adversely affect the lifetime of the appliance and possibly end in a hazardous.
12. Please don’t eliminate this appliance into the domestic rubbish bin; it should be disposed to the particular disposal centre provided by the municipalities.